Saturday, December 15, 2012

9...

Gift from God
 
"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast."
 
Oh Little Town of Bethlehem

 
Camouflage & Christmas Lights

Last year, I had used the song "Bring Him Home Santa" as a tribute and remembrance of our soldiers during the Christmas season. I was going to do that same one this year, but I heard this one on the radio and really liked it. This one is about spending Christmas as a soldier, in a different country, away from family. I can't imagine what it is like for soldiers during any holiday, especially Christmas. My heart and prayers go out to them during each Christmas season as each day passes that they don't see their family.
God bless our soldiers!

No comments:

Post a Comment