Friday, December 21, 2012

4...

Light of Life
 
"When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, 'I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.'"
 
John 8:12
 
Holly Jolly Christmas
Have a holly jolly Christmas this year!

 
Christmas is all in the Heart
 
Well, I can't say that I actually read somewhere the background behind this song. But I know enough about Steven Curtis Chapman that I'm pretty sure this song is about some of his past Christmases. In the first verse he talks about a couple who doesn't have a lot of money (talking about him and his wife soon after they got married); the second verse talks about two blonde-haired boys (him and his brother) and his own little dreamers now (his own kids). He goes on to say, no matter the situation, we can all have a great Christmas no matter what, because "Christmas is all in the heart." So, whether we have a lot or a few gifts; or a lot or no snow, Christmas will still be great because of the love that God sent to us on that Christmas day. (But I am still praying for a white Christmas)
Christmas is all in the heart.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment