Wednesday, June 27, 2012

not so wordless wednesday

This past weekend, I went to a country music festival that my local radio station has every year. It was rowdy, but awesome (like always).

On Saturday we saw: Kris Hitchcock and Small Town Son, Jana Kramer, Dustin Lynch, The Lost Trailers, Love and Theft, Lee Brice, and Dierks Bentley.
Sunday we saw: Kari Lynch Band, Thomas Rhett, Gloriana, Frankie Ballard, Chris Cagle, Brantley Gilbert, and Montgomery Gentry.

We didn't get very close seats on Saturday, but Sunday we got a lot better seats, so I got more pictures on Sunday. 
Here are a few:

Katelyn, me, and cousin, Anna waiting in between acts.

Got to meet Love and Theft!! (I had been waiting for this ever since I found out they were coming to this)

Me and the sweet cowboy hat Love and Theft signed.

Dierks Bentley!!! (This guy was great)

Sunday: Katelyn and Alex relaxing.


Chris Cagle, I loved him. He adored the support that he got from all of us.
He really loves his fans.

Montgomery Gentry then came out!!!! I loved them as well, they know how to entertain. (This one is Eddie)

T-roy Gentry

On our way out, we saw Montgomery Gentry's Tour Bus!
(The one with the red flames)

It was a great weekend and I will definitely be going again next year. 

2 comments: