1. using scrapbook paper as outlet covers
2. using tape to measure the distance between the two holes on a picture.
then stick the tape on the wall and you now know where to put the nails.
3. throughout the year write down memories that make you smile.
on new year's eve, read all the memories
(it's never too late to start!)
4. using a decorative picture frame with hooks screwed
into the top as a place to hang your keys.
5. use an old shutter as a magazine rack
(it's out of your way, and looks neat)