Wednesday, December 21, 2011

5 days to go...song 21

Silent Night
Taylor Swift

I know many of you out there do not like Taylor Swift, some of you to the point where you cannot stand her.  I am not one of those people, and I love her version of "Silent Night".  It's a different tune than the original, and at first it may seem kind of boring, but if you finish listening to the whole thing, you'll find yourself saying that it actually was a pretty good rendition of it.  So, you can choose to listen to her or not, and hate it or don't hate it, but I will still love it.  (and might i just add that Taylor was among the best-mannered celebrities of 2011.  she was ranked #5 on the list for "inspiring young people with her music and manners")


2 comments:

  1. I think she's good and a good role model too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Taylor - I hope she stays a good role model!

    ReplyDelete