Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December 5

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."
-Joshua 1:9
 
Breath of Heaven - Amy Grant
 

This song is another one of my favorite Christmas songs, sung by one of my favorite singers (especially when he sings Christmas music). I love the choir of kids singing in the background, and the vocals on this song. All the harmonizing and voices put together make for a beautiful Christmas song.
 
Christmas Day - Michael W. Smith (featuring Mandisa)



1 comment:

  1. I have to say that I'm sick of the Breath of Heaven song. We had someone in our church that sang it all the time and now everytime I hear it, I think of that. It does have good words though.
    I love Smitty and having Mandisa with him makes it even better.

    ReplyDelete