Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December 4

"But the angel said to them:
'Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; He is the Messiah, the Lord. This will be a sign to you. You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.'
Suddenly, a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying,
'Glory to God in the highest, and on earth, peace, good will toward men.'"
-Luke 2:10-14
 
Angels We Have Heard On High - Third Day
 
 
I never really liked this song, until I heard this version of it. I think it is the most beautiful rendition of this song. I love the strong meaning to the song: Amidst all the hate and anger in the world, the Christmas bells ring "peace on earth". One of my favorite Christmas songs:
 
I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day - Casting Crowns


1 comment:

  1. I never cared for that song either - until that version. Now I love it!

    ReplyDelete