Thursday, November 28, 2013

Tis' The Season...!

...to be jolly, joyful, excited, etc.!
My most favorite time of year is here!
 
Every year I do not count down the days til' Christmas, I count down the days til' Christmas time. I love everything about the Christmas season: holiday cheer, Christmas lights and decorations, Christmas music, presents, spending time with family, and celebrating the birth of Jesus!
 
As most of you, my blog readers, know, I do some sort of song countdown each year up to Christmas, doing something a little different for it every year.
 
This year, I will post two songs each day. One will be a spiritual song with a scripture; the other song will be a fun song.
 
Have a Wonderful Christmas Season!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to it - I love Christmas music! PS - we got our tree up!

    ReplyDelete