Wednesday, November 21, 2012

that's why i pray thursday

I pray because I have so much to be thankful for:
 
My family:
 




 
2. A Warm Home
 

3. The Ability To Walk, Talk, See, and Hear
 
4. Food Everyday
 
5. A Great Sense of Humor
 
6. A Beautiful State to Live in with all Four Seasons
 
 


I could go on and on about all the stuff that I have in my life that I am thankful for; but the point is, there is so much in my life that I take for granted, that I am never nearly enough thankful for. So, I am also thankful for Thanksgiving because it gives us all a day to be thankful for the stuff that we are aren't thankful enough for. This day makes us stop and think about the stuff that we don't think about everyday.
 
There is SO much to be thankful for:
 
 
Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!
 
 

 


1 comment: